Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More Quick Halloween Cards

As promised yesterday, I finished the other 3 cards for my grandchildren.  I really like how they turned out and hope you get some ideas.

Here is a ghost and a skeleton.  Just changing the cardstock color and inked background color gives a whole different look.  The ink inside the frame was sponged on to look smokey or hazy.








 





And lastly is the darling little witch for my only granddaughter.  I used purples for this card since the witch came that way. 

Here is one of the card's inside, which has the same embossing folder except with a gray ink rubbed onto it.  Stamp saying and color with marker.



Check out your stash - - - you probably have STUFF that could be added to your cards.  I had lots of stickers as you can see above.  Some glittery gel pens added a little pizzaz.  I'm going to make a few similar cards using up more stickers some neices and a nephew. 
Have Fun!
Cheesy Sandy

1 comment:

Amanda R said...

I am sure they will love them, so cute!