Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NO Stamping Halloween Card for Grandkiddies

Late as usual, but I am finally getting to the Halloween cards for my 4 grandchildren.  I started them a few weeks ago, but got caught up in other things so I am just getting around to working on them again.
I started with a Darice Spider Web embossing folder (1216-73) on cream cardstock.  Then add versamark ink direct to paper around the edges (where the embossing is), then heat emboss with black embossing powder.  It makes the image look old and worn.  I added some distress ink into the center of the frame (this one got a red), and then I used K&Company dimentional stickers of costumed children to put inside my "frame". A couple more stickers of spiders and voila! Its done.  I did another embossed frame for the inside and added a sentiment.  I love how this one turned out and I think my kiddos will too.  What do you think?

2011 Halloween

I will be doing a few more tonight and will upload as soon as I can.  They are really very quick and simple....and I needed that this year!  LOL
Come back to visit again soon.  I am planning to post more often.  Promise.
Sandy (Cheesy)

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love, love, love it! What a great idea - but it doesn't really look that easy!