Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Serene Christmas



Well, it is nearly New Year's Eve, and I'm finally posting a Christmas card to my blog!


Behind as I am, my wish for a wonderful year is timely, and I wish you all the safest and healthiest year ever.







Fellow snow-bird Florida Stamper Paula McElroy and I enjoyed taking a class together recently.

We made this card, and loved it so much, that several more were made to share with friends and family.


The trees are festively adorned with seasonal bling.


The cardstock, images, die cuts and embellishments are gorgeous.  


Maybe the photos will show some of the elegance.



Thanks for stopping by, and Happy 2013!


4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful card, Cheesy! Jack absolutely loves it, along with the goodies you baked. Thank you so much!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous Cheesy! Love the seasonal bling! May you have a happy and healthy 2013!

Donna Maligno said...

How is it that I missed this beautiful card? I love the simplicity yet the punch of color. Sorry it's so late -- but true are is ALWAYS appreciated!

April said...

Your card is just beautiful! I love the berries on the trees. Love your card. You asked a question on the SNS blog hop about the fold I used on my card. I have added a link to the template at under the picture of my card. I do not know what it is called.