Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Extra! Extra! Read All About It

I am very excited to share with you that I will begin teaching classes at a really neat store in the Tampa/Lutz area called SCRAPORIUM.  I just met the owner, Denise, and she is really very sweet.  I can't wait to begin.
 
Here is the first class:
 
 
 
 
Hearts Are Wild Card Class
Thursday, February 9           10:30 -  1:30            Instructor:  Sandy
The cards will use three techniques:  shaker card, faux quilting and heart explosion.  You will get directions to take home so you can make more cards on your own.   Even though we are using these cards for Valentine's Day, I have also used some of them for Anniversary, Birthday and even Baby with a few simple changes.  You can go to Scraporium's website here for information on how to sign up.  If you live in the area, I'd love to see you!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Sandy (Cheesy)
 

4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I'd love to see you too, sigh.... The projects look great Sandy.

Donna Ellis said...

If I can get the energy, I'll be there! Wonderful cards, and an even wonderfuller instructor!

Anonymous said...

Hey I would love to sign up for the class...how long would it take me to get there from my house?? I love these cards..you are such a wonderful card designer!! Sign me up! Marla

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy, Love Love your cards, you really do a Great Job! I really liked the one with the cars on them, the one your a classic is great for a guy card...guy cards are hard I think to make. Keep up the Good Work. If you have any classes in May, I'll be sure to sign up. DeenaSue