Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

BLOG CANDY PRIZE WINNER and Another Penguin card

A huge thank you to all who participated in our Winter Blog Hop.  We all appreciate your time and the sincere comments you left for us. 

I promised a prize to one of the ladies who agreed to be a new follower of my blog.  Soooo, after writing all the names down and having my hubby pick a name from the hat...........drum roll........the winner of the brand new stampette set Hope Love Faith is....................Sandy (poochiegranny!!!!)



Sandy (poochiegranny), will you please email me (ilchezhead@yahoo.com) with your full name and address so that I can mail out your set.  Hope you enjoy creating with it.


The winners of the full Blog Hop are posted on the SNS blog today.  Here they are:
Grand Prize – Stamp Set of her Choice – Karen Ladd
Prize One from Barbara Bruder – 2 tinsel glitter colors of her choice! Margaret Tower (flamingo girl)
Prize Two from  marie Berquist – 3 embossing powders of her choice – Shartl (apedoaak)
Prize Three from Julie Zippel – 3 glitters of your choice – Aileen Freeman

Just because our customers are particularly awesome, and your comments were so sincere and kind, we have decided to have a SURPRISE PRIZE! One new Stampette Set of her choice awarded to Carrie (cardmakingqueen).

I thought that I would share another card I've created with the Playful Penguin set today.  It was really fun to make and I love making step cards.  You might be able to see it in person while visiting one of the stores that carry SNS products, or at the SNS shoppe in Ruskin, FL.

You can get the full directions for making this card here.

Thanks for dropping by today.  Hope to see you here again soon!
Sandy

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love your coloring Sandy and the purple accents are so cute!

Dee in N.H. said...

How cute!! I love the way you made the backgrounds! Makes this card really stand out!